Creating an Employee Centric Company. In this talk, award-winning author, speaker, and CEO Kevin Hancock explains the social and economic benefits of creating an ‘employee centric company’. Work’s first mission should be to enhance the lives of the people who do it. Kevin explains how starting the flywheel of corporate success at the employee experience creates enhanced results for customers, communities, and corporations. Several long-standing assumptions about business, such as ‘the customer comes first’, ‘people make the difference’, and ‘staying in your lane’ are all revisited and reclassified as bad advice in the 21st Century.
Here are some of my recent articles, podcasts, and presentations that feature the theme of an employee centric company:
- Business Community Building: We’re All in it Together
- Culture Makes The Difference
- A Butt-Kicking Project to Overcome the Drain of Talkative Leadership
- Culture Makes the Difference: Great People are Everywhere, Great Cultures Aren’t
- Strengthening the Voices of Others
If you are looking to book Kevin for an upcoming speaking event, please complete the form below: