Driving Employee Engagement. In this talk, award-winning author, speaker, and CEO Kevin Hancock describes a straight-forward and tested model for driving employee engagement to record levels. According to Gallup, 34% of American workers feel inspired by their work. Globally, that number falls to 18%. At Hancock Lumber in Maine, where Kevin is the CEO, 88% of the company’s 550 employees describe themselves as engaged and energized by their company and their work. Kevin describes the processes, values, and systems the company deployed to become a six-time ‘Best Place To Work In Maine’ award recipient. Kevin concludes by positioning low engagement at work as not just an economic challenge but a social one.
Here are some of my recent articles, podcasts, and presentations that feature the theme of an employee engagement:
- Business Community Building: We’re All in it Together
- Culture Makes The Difference
- A Butt-Kicking Project to Overcome the Drain of Talkative Leadership
- Culture Makes the Difference: Great People are Everywhere, Great Cultures Aren’t
- Strengthening the Voices of Others
If you are looking to book Kevin for an upcoming speaking event, please complete the form below: