Power Dispersal + The Age of Shared Leadership. In this talk, award-winning author, speaker, and CEO Kevin Hancock describes how losing the full use of his speaking voice to a rare neurological disorder led him to a remote Indian reservation on the northern plains, where he discovered an entire community that did not feel heard. The two events convinced Kevin that each human is here on earth in a personal quest to find and share their own unique and never to be repeated voice. Unfortunately, across time leaders have done more to restrict the voices of others than to liberate them. Kevin takes these understandings and develops and deploys a new leadership model designed to push power out – away from the corporate center – and give everyone in the organization a leading voice. The result is a high performing corporate model in which business metrics soar as an outcome of a higher calling.
Here are some of my recent articles, podcasts, and presentations that feature the theme of shared leadership:
- Interviews with Bob Greenberg, Part 3
- #38 | PROTECTORS OF THE REALM
- The Inventions Show EP10: Kevin Hancock, CEO Hancock Lumber
- THE ECONOMICS OF PLACATING CHINA & MULTI-NATIONAL CORPORATIONS SELECTIVE APPROACH TO SOCIAL JUSTICE
- COVID Response Strategies
- Recent Press Updates: Featuring The Seventh Power
- A Butt-Kicking Project to Overcome the Drain of Talkative Leadership
- Author talk events and the value of book reviews!
- Hancock Lumber’s Kevin Hancock on Growing After the Recession
If you are looking to book Kevin for an upcoming speaking event, please complete the form below: